Thursday, August 7, 2014

We Have a Start Date!


We had our preconstruction meeting this morning.  Everything went well, but I'll follow-up with a few more details. We are set to start building on 8/11/2014 and estimated delivery date of 11/1-11/20/2014.  This is also contingent on weather and the power company - so there could be further delays (or an earlier delivery if everything went perfect). 

I was really hoping we would be in by the end of October, but now it looks like I need to hope for move-in before Thanksgiving (fingers crossed!)!!!

Our PM mentioned that the other 2 houses on our road started last week and I'm slightly annoyed about that since we were the first ones to sign off in this new section and we didn't have anything on our part delaying the start. It's only a week, and not a huge deal, but it would have been nice to get going first.

Any other mid-August start dates out there?  I'm getting really excited!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man!!! I'm soooo excited for you! This is really great news and I am looking forward to your updates. That is such a quick turn-around time too!

    ReplyDelete