Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Start of Week 4


We stopped by the house today after daycare pick up and they had the tar paper on the roof and all of the shingles on the roof too. They were also doing some mechanical stuff inside the house!  We noticed that all of the windows are in now as well.  I really can't believe how quick they are moving!!!


Working hard into the evening - it was almost 6:30 pm when we went by



You can kind of see the shingles waiting on the roof.  Gotta love that stupid porta-potty in all of my shots too!

We also got a text from our PM that we can schedule our personal inspection for next Wednesday! I think that means we're on track to have our pre-drywall meeting next week as well!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I was wondering if you'd stop by today. I got to spend a lot of time looking at your house while I waited for my son at the bus stop. You're lucky, you'll be able to sit on your front porch while you wait! :)

    I don't know if you're on Facebook, but there's a group for our neighborhood on there. They've added people prior to close before, they probably would for you. There's a pool party next Saturday, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome that the bus stop is close by! We have a couple more years, but it will be nice to be right there! I did join the FB group, it's been so nice to see things that are going on in the neighborhood. I saw the pool party invite, but I don't know that we'll be able to make it - it's right in the middle of naptime, and naptime is sacred for this mama :)

      Delete
  2. So we might be at this point next week?! That would be amazing! House is looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Last Tuesday we just had a few walls up on the first floor - and now we have a roof, windows, doors, and all the walls! I hope ya'll have good weather this week!!!

      Delete
  3. Everything looks awesome! Isn't it crazy how quick they move?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really can't believe how far you've come since I left for holiday travel! Your home is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete