Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A little about us...


Hey there, thanks for coming by!  I wanted to start this blog because reading so many other Ryan Homes blogs helped me when we were making the decision between buying a resale home vs. building. 

I had heard some not so great things about Ryan Homes and it was so disheartening when we found a neighborhood that we loved but weren’t so sure about the builder and the quality.  After doing some online research, my perspective changed and I hope to contribute to the Ryan Homes community. 

This blog is meant to chronicle my family’s journey through making this decision, going through the construction process, and then hopefully updating periodically once we’ve completed our build. 

Because it’s the internet and I’m slightly paranoid, I’ll refer to myself and LuLu, my hubby will be BB and our daughter will be Sweet D.  I also won’t refer to our specific neighborhood; just that we’re in Central Virginia.  If you think you know where we are building, message me if you’d like to know about our neighborhood! 

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Great to see another Ryan homes blog! Like you when we started the process I was really unsure and had to do a LOT of research which led me to a number of different blogs that have been sooo helpful! We are 3 months in the process with 2 more to go and so far have had a really positive experience. We have been fortunate enough that everyone we've been involved with has been great and very responsive to our many questions and concerns along the way. I hope to see some pics of your journey soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! Thanks for stopping by! I hope to get a lot updated over the next week. I kept waiting to start the blog, but there's been a recent flurry of new blogs so I had to jump on the bandwagon! I love your selections, can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete