Friday, November 21, 2014

6 days in...

Hey there!
I have lots to post about, but in no particular order...

Moving / Unpacking -
We got all of our stuff moved on Saturday and had one more trip on Sunday. Our entire garage is full of stuff. So far we've done a decent job unpacking the kitchen stuff. We've made decent progress on Sweet D's room, but we have a ways to go. Stuff is in the master, but not settled. 

Deliveries - 
Our couch was delivered today! It's a bohemeth!!! And I love it!!! The corner is all mine :)

Fence -
They started our fence yesterday, here's a look at the progress from the master. 

Speaking of view from the master, I love ours! 

And lastly, the downstairs is starting to come together but it's still a mess! 


I've been busy buying rugs and accent furniture. We still need to get curtains and shades hung... But we are moving right along!!!



Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. You guys are doling a great job! Everything looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks perfect in this house anyway did you get it inspected? I am also buying a new home and get Rancho Palos Verdes Home Inspector Service for ensuring perfect condition of my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paint colors. What color is in your living room?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love the sectional, where did you find one so big?

    ReplyDelete